Saturday, January 03, 2009

2nd New Year's Resolution


It's been a while since my last entry. Thank you all for words of encouragement. Blogging urges comes in waves and I guess there wasn't one for me at the end of 2008. With the last term of school, life got more and more hectic and we were glad to see the holidays.
My foot has been a lot better as well and I had started planning to go on our walks again in 2009. The first thing I wanted to do was to buy our daughter a proper pair of hiking shoes. We hadn't before seeing that her feet hadn't stopped growing. It looks as if her growth spurts have slowed and here we have all 4 pairs of hiking shoes.

Hazard doesn't think much of it at the moment!

2 comments:

rho said...

oh that last picture made me laugh --- thanks

maniacalmultitasker said...

doesn't he look so p***** off? :D